Industry-leading Modular Bathroom Solutions
A cost-effective solution to expensive construction, our prefabricated bathroom pods are perfect for student housing buildings, hotels, hospitals, and other buildings. All our pods come standard with electric, hydraulic, and HVAC elements, and all bathroom appliances are included.
Our prefabricated bathrooms cost less and provide greater aesthetic value, durability, and functionality compared to traditional construction. We work with you to design and build a bathroom that works for your property.
Slim Floor Pod
Beautiful and modern, our steel frame pod is made of durable yet lightweight galvanized steel. The inside of the bathroom pod is customizable to your design specifications and is perfect for high-rise, luxury settings. All prefab restrooms come with all the necessary bathroom appliances and electric, HVAC, and hydraulic elements.
The slim floor shell is manufactured according to all regulations for prefabricated steel frame modular solutions and is not a load-bearing element.
- Lighter weight (Approximately 3,000 lbs)
- Mechanical assembly points
- No need for slab recess
- Galvanized steel frame pod
- 15mm-thick concrete composite panels
- More cost effective
- Ideal for high-rise developments
- Delivered ready for insulation and a plasterboard counter wall
Our prefabricated restrooms must sit on specific rubber pads or floor bases. Direct contact between the pod unit underside and building structure or construction site surface is strictly forbidden.
We Offer Two Different Floor Bases:
- 12mm-thick panel placed on foam mat directly on building floor slab
- 1600 kg/m3 lightweight concrete placed on 12mm (6mm + 6mm) rubber pads directly on building floor slab
- Wall thickness: 75 mm
- Ceiling thickness: 65 mm
- Concrete floor thickness minimum: 50 mm
- “SLIM” floor thickness minimum: 12 mm
- Density: 1600 kg/m3
- Fire rating: F 60*
- Acoustic insulation: Db 50**
*without external paneling
**with panel and external insulation to be executed on the job site